The ‘Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science‘ is the title of Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD and Kent Heckenlively’s new book that describes the systematic suppression and de-funding of important science in the vaccination debate. The science that is being suppressed is critical to the World Health Organisation and government’s claims that vaccines are “safe and effective”.
Here is a 30 min interview with Dr Judy Mikovits – Plandemic Part 1 (Dr. Judy Mikovits) – describing the suppression of important research on vaccine safety by the US government.
The science underpinning the Australian government’s vaccination program has been provided by the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) from 1997 – 2017. During this 23 year period Professor Peter McIntyre was the director/co-director of the NCIRS and during this time he did not investigate the strong correlation between the increased use of vaccines in 1990 and the significant decline in children’s health due to chronic illness. This is the safety science that is needed to prove that the vaccines are not the cause of this chronic illness.
This is the science that is referred to in my PhD thesis as ‘undone science’ and it is critical knowledge that is needed to support the government’s claim that using 16 vaccines (>52 doses) in children is improving children’s health.
When I began debating my research in 2015 Peter McIntyre (ex-director NCIRS) was involved in the following actions to suppress the vaccination debate:
- Refusing to defend the government’s coercive childhood vaccination program at a public forum at a university in October 2015.
- Providing false and misleading information about my university research in the mainstream media
- Attempting to use a petition to inappropriately remove my PhD from the university website in 2016 with the assistance of a medical-industry lobby group.
- Refusing to publish his 1994 PhD on the HIB vaccine in open repository on the University of Sydney website in 2017 (as my PhD is on the UOW website for open scrutiny).
- Leaking my expert witness report to the mainstream media with defamatory comments about my research and qualifications in December 2018 instead of defending the government’s mandatory and coercive vaccination polices in the Federal Circuit Court. This is a federal crime that was reported to the Australian Federal Police but I I did not receive a response.
- In 2019 the founding directors of the NCIRS, Peter McIntyre and Margaret Burgess authored a critique of my PhD thesis that used false and misleading information to denigrate my conclusions. This was published in the journal Vaccine in January 2019 and it is the only formal critique that has been done of my research. The four authors all have a COI through their connection to the government NCIRS and they have also admitted that they “did not read the thesis in its entirety”. Here is my response to this attempt to denigrate my research.
When Peter McIntyre retired as director of the NCIRS in December 2017 he was awarded with the Order of Australia Medal for his services.
Medical-Industry Practitioners Promoting Vaccines
In 2016 Dr. John Cunningham, leader of the medical-industry lobby group SAVN, presented false and misleading information about my PhD research in several articles in the Australian newspaper. Further, in 2014 he was responsible for fabricating allegations of ‘misconduct’ about my university research by misusing the University’s complaint procedures.
These allegations by Dr. John Cunningham were leaked to the ABC media by anonymous ‘medical practitioners’ in an attempt to discredit my research on the whooping cough vaccine in 2014. Although I received an apology and compensation from the University of Wollongong for this unnecessary investigation and the smearing of my reputation, the mainstream media did not correct the academic record for the public.
This medical practitioner, who has presented false and misleading scientific information to the public on many occasions is protected by the professional regulatory authority for doctors – Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA).
In addition, John Cunningham was given an Order of Australia Medal in January 2016, after denigrating my academic research in the media for 3 years, for his services to ‘Science and Immunisation’ – even though he does not have any qualifications in this field.
The use of the Order of Australia Medal to give Credibility to Scientific Agendas
Other examples of the use of the Order of Australia medal to give credibility to scientific issues are:
Professor Ian Fraser, co-inventor of Merck’s HPV genetically-modified vaccine was given the OAM in 2007 just before the marketing campaign for the vaccine. At the time the deaths to cervical cancer in Australia were very low – 1.7 deaths per 100,000 women. This is a vaccine that has never been tested against cervical cancer. An inappropriate surrogate end-point has been used to claim it prevents cervical cancer.
Professor Terry Nolan, was the chair of Australia’s vaccine advisory board (ATAGI) from 2005-2014 and deputy-chair of the NHMRC at the same time. In these roles he was required to recommend vaccines for the childhood schedule directly to the Health Minister and also to control the government funding for vaccination research.
Prior to advising the government on vaccines, Nolan was the head of Australia’s largest vaccine research and development program in Australia (VirGo) at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI). Whilst he was a government vaccine advisor he received funding from many pharmaceutical companies and after a decade in government he returned to developing vaccines as head of VirGo at the MCRI.
He received an OAM for his services in December 2014 and his COI were never published on the government website for the public to see.