Opposing Mandatory Vaccination in Australia
Please listen and share the following video to understand that governments do not have the right to force medication on the healthy population and you should not be penalised if you do not give your consent to any vaccine – Mandatory Vaccines: Get Ready to say No! If you are interested in joining a class action against the Australian government’s coercive Flu vaccination policies please contact the lawyers directly.
- Here is a letter to provide to your school, employer or administrator of an institution to oppose coercive vaccination with Flu vaccine. This letter – Flu Vaccination Refusal and Indemnity letter – is to ensure that liability for any harm, illness or death from a vaccine is the responsiblity of the administrators of the institution that are enforcing the mandatory or coercive vaccination policies. Please modify the letter for your specific circumstances and use it to challenge this policy in the Equal Opportunities Commission, with your Trade Union or in the courts. This policy also needs to be challenged with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA) that has breached its own guidelines for doctors by supporting mandatory and coercive vaccinaton policies.
- Here is further information on the procedure for avoiding temporary aged-care flu vaccine mandates as described on the Australian Vaccination-Risks Network (AVN) website. Please visit the AVN website to understand how you can assist in challenging these unlawful vaccination policies that the Australian government is implementing.
- Here is a form that will assist you to form a legal challenge against any mandatory or coercive vaccination policies for employment, social services or any other area of participation in society. It can be modified to suit your own personal circumstances.
- The Solutions Empowerment website also has some good recommendations for opposing coercive vaccination policies particularly with regards to informing the government that we do not consent to vaccination. Legislation in a democracy is only valid if the public have given their consent to the legislation. (Scientific and Environmental Health Network).
- Here is the evidence that will help you win this case in court – US Government Loses Landmark Vaccine Lawsuit. This document is proof that there has been no quality control of the safety and efficacy of vaccines for 32 years. Neither the US government nor the Australian government have provided reports/studies showing evidence of safety of vaccines during this time. This has wide ramifications for the Australian government’s coercive vaccination policies. This is a document that can support any legal action to make the government accountable for the lies that have been told to parents about vaccine safety and efficacy for over 32 years.
Since January 2016 coercive vaccination policies have been introduced into Australia that require children and some adults to have up to 16 vaccines to attend pre-schools/childcare centres (for 0-5 yr olds), for adults in employment situations and for university students in some fields of study.
Prior to 2016 all vaccines were a voluntary choice in Australia and they have never been used to control these diseases. They are also not proven to prevent these diseases as evidenced by the many vaccinated children/adults that are still getting these diseases. Further, there was no increased risk from these diseases when the government mandated up to 16 vaccines in 2016 for parents to receive welfare benefits and the government has refused under the Freedom of Information Act to release the advice that the Chief Medical Officer Relied on to implement coercive vaccination policies.
As of 1 May 2020 the Australian government is using coercive measures to promote the flu vaccine for some adults and children. This is being done under its COVID19 emergency powers that were requested in January 2020. Australians can take legal action to protect their fundamental right to bodily integrity by requesting that the employer or administrator signs this form to accept liability for any harm or ill health/death that is caused from this injection. If the employer/administrator will not accept liability then there is no requirement for you to have the vaccine.